breaking it down

what up mah homie gs just breaking it down, chillin in mah crib, watching the grass grow and feeling thankful for air conditioning and other wonders of god's creation. this space reserved for self-indulgent ramblings and expressions of my pretentious quasi-teenage angst. word.

Monday, August 01, 2005

oops i did it again

oh, by the way: i turned twenty last sunday.

i forgot to mention it. :)

but don't worry...i'm still not a girl, but not yet a woman (britney is so, like, profound).
and there's plenty of teenage angst in me yet.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy belated Birthday Alix :)

    Incidentally, I'm not sure that one ever really does outgrow one's teenage angst completely. Sometimes I feel like I'm 25 going on 68 and other times I feel like I'm 25 going on 18.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home