breaking it down

what up mah homie gs just breaking it down, chillin in mah crib, watching the grass grow and feeling thankful for air conditioning and other wonders of god's creation. this space reserved for self-indulgent ramblings and expressions of my pretentious quasi-teenage angst. word.

Friday, July 29, 2005

i'm nothing on my own

i think god is laughing at me playing with my mind tripping my feet messing up my hair smudging my glasses refilling my nail polish bottles letting my purple uni bag eat my phone delaying the trains stopping time speeding time up answering my prayers lavishing his goodness asking me to dance in the rain dance in my room dance on the way home compelling me to laugh as hard as bel when she cries requesting i sing to him or just to the birds making my cd skip a beat or two spilling the ink in my pens directing my hand across the page telling me to sleep more drink more water exercise my body opening my eyes de-cluttering my heart saying alix stop and
smell
the
roses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home