breaking it down

what up mah homie gs just breaking it down, chillin in mah crib, watching the grass grow and feeling thankful for air conditioning and other wonders of god's creation. this space reserved for self-indulgent ramblings and expressions of my pretentious quasi-teenage angst. word.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

chicken out

someone was pretty keen to get me into their car tonight!

really? who? did he have a nice car?

nice car? not really. you know him pretty well actually.



in breaking news, gomez's latest album split the difference is hot. like pancakes. it's shaped like a pancake too, come to think of it. like circular and stuff.
anyway, apart from the fact that apparently it reminds me of delicious food, i reckon it's up there with the best cds i own. i bought it on the weekend and it's making all my other cds jealous because i wont take it out of my cd player. my eardrums heart it.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger alix said…

    wishful thinking there, phil. but a hilarious comment as usual! ;)

    *throws hearts in your general direction*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home